The league is open to all eligible students, staff and faculty at Eastern Florida State College.
Use the team and free agent forms to sign up and you must also submit a waiver form. For more information or to send forms,
contact Intramural Director Cody Herington at 321-433-5490 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The program's goals and objectives are:
1. To provide a variety of recreational sports and leisure activities, regardless of ability level or experience.
2. To provide a comfortable and relaxed social and recreational atmosphere for ultimate interaction of the entire college community.
3. To improve and maintain physical well-being.
4. To develop skills in a variety of activities that may be carried on throughout one's life.
5. To have an opportunity to release the frustrations and stress of the semester in an acceptable manner.
6. To have fun!
Documents & Forms for Download
Intramurals Contact Info
Cody Herington (Intramural Director), 321-433-5490